About 25 percent of the wildlife area consists of second growth hardwoods and brush in advanced stages of succession. The timber stand is mainly on the east side of Deer Creek It includes oak, hickory, elm, black walnut, ash, maple, locust, sycamore, and cottonwood. The uncropped remainder of the area is in permanent meadow, reverting fields, wildlife food plots, and prairie grasses.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A wise man watches his faults more closely than his virtues; fools reverse the order.
- Trying to get without first giving is as fruitless as trying to reap without having sown.
- Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the incandescent electric light bulb
- Can we STOP promoting Failure like its a Flipping trophy of pride
- Rich Johnston | Bed Liners Plus | 419-250-7424