One of the best fishing lakes in Ohio awaits sportsmen in Hocking County at Lake Logan State Park. The 400-acre lake sports northern pike, bass, bluegill, crappie, catfish and saugeye. Lake Logan is a 318-acre day-use park that provides scenic picnic areas and secluded walking paths to enjoy the wooded beauty of Ohio’s hill country.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A wise man watches his faults more closely than his virtues; fools reverse the order.
- Trying to get without first giving is as fruitless as trying to reap without having sown.
- Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the incandescent electric light bulb
- Can we STOP promoting Failure like its a Flipping trophy of pride
- Rich Johnston | Bed Liners Plus | 419-250-7424