Buckeye Lake, constructed as a canal feeder lake in 1826, is Ohio’s oldest state park. The park has long been a popular vacation spot and today offers endless water-related recreational opportunities including swimming, skiing, boating and fishing.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A wise man watches his faults more closely than his virtues; fools reverse the order.
- Trying to get without first giving is as fruitless as trying to reap without having sown.
- Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the incandescent electric light bulb
- Can we STOP promoting Failure like its a Flipping trophy of pride
- Rich Johnston | Bed Liners Plus | 419-250-7424