We all have within us the potential for greatness or for failure. Both possibilities are an innate part of our character. Whether we reach for the stars or plunge to the depths of despair depends in large measure on how we manage our positive and negative potential. It is doubtful that, if left unchecked, your virtues will rage out of control. Unfortunately, the reverse is not true about your faults. Left unattended, faults have a way of multiplying until they eventually choke out your good qualities. The surest way to control your faults is to attack them the moment they appear.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A wise man watches his faults more closely than his virtues; fools reverse the order.
- Trying to get without first giving is as fruitless as trying to reap without having sown.
- Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the incandescent electric light bulb
- Can we STOP promoting Failure like its a Flipping trophy of pride
- Rich Johnston | Bed Liners Plus | 419-250-7424