It is virtually impossible not to transmit your doubts and insecurities to others through body language, tone of voice, inflection, word choice, and other subtle characteristics. When you show by your actions that you lack self-confidence, other people also begin to doubt your ability to perform. You can gain the respect and confidence of others. Begin by making a list of all the things you like about yourself and the things you would like to change. Make a conscious effort to build upon your positive strengths and correct your weaknesses. It may not be easy, but if you assess yourself objectively and persevere in your efforts, you will eventually prevail.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A wise man watches his faults more closely than his virtues; fools reverse the order.
- Trying to get without first giving is as fruitless as trying to reap without having sown.
- Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the incandescent electric light bulb
- Can we STOP promoting Failure like its a Flipping trophy of pride
- Rich Johnston | Bed Liners Plus | 419-250-7424